Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

International TV

Hello World!!!


Yes, one of my friend introduced to me the International TV which sometimes I got some problem by loading if I used the Mozilla Firefox.

My daughter is the one who adviced me to used the Internet Explorer, the easiest way for opening and buffering of any shows you desire.

Almost months before I did successfully opened and watched the live TV shared by my friend. And now, I have a new stuff, if I do open my pc...I directly open this link LIVE TV and It is not hard for me to open it by using the Internet Explorer.

This is a new stuff, maybe I can watch the Live Fight of Pacquio vs. Dela Hoya in Las Vegas. If you want to know just Click this link.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment