Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 22, 2008

No Electricity.

When I arrived in my business establishment at about 12:00 noon from my home, felt me exhausted, I need to wait for 10 to 15 minutes before the tricycle will go to Barangay Fatima, in this city, and forty-five minutes for travel before I arrived here. I am expecting that we have already a lot of customers because its weekend, but, to my surprised, theres no electricity in our area and it killed the business for almost two hours.

And I was in panic when the electricity back, of which the server was experience error, I keep texting rowel about this matter, but i got the message very late. So, what I did is, I used the manual system..grrrrrrrrrrrrr....made me bad, because i wasn't able to watched the time consumed by our customers.

Well, I still recover my worries when my assistant arrived and assisted me till I went home.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment