Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Day of the Seminar.

I woke up early in the morning, to prepare myself to go to the office, I need to run and hurray to go to my work place, I need to deliver the letter of invitation to Our Lady of Peace for Good Voyage, in this city, I am glad because it was a walking distance and it takes ten 10 minutes when I delivered it.

I successfully delivered the said invitation, …hehehehe…its too late invitation. A reason why I need to get hurry, the same I and Ellaine need to prepare some of the documents and supplies to bring for the seminar.

When we were already in the place, the Department of Education participants (8 districts) waiting for us, (hmmmm.... early bird), we instructed them to write their name in the attendance sheets and distributed photocopies of the topic and other supplies.

And when our invited speaker arrived, I and Ellaine keep murmuring, as we were waiting for the computer and projector operator. I decided to call our Boss and asked him about the operator. GRRRRRR….. we started the said seminar without the computer operator…our CD for national anthem and invocation was useless, theres no used at all....another GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... Wow…what a mess….I felt so bad, because I and Ellaine give our full effort to make the seminar success .... ok...NO COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTT.........because he is our second boss...he is useful anyway in the eyes of blind people.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment