Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 16, 2008

BuSy




My day, today, is sort of a little busy. I started my morning sunshine by making some "lambing-lambing" to my little baby boy and headed my way to the office to prepare the necessary documents to submit to the court but when I sat down in my computer, I wasn't able to do what is ask of me due to my mounting numbers of clients. I'm glad because my boss stayed in the office for the whole day which helped me to do my unfinished work. Before our work time ended, we, me and Ellaine visited, Kuya Abel whom reminds us that there will be a meeting this coming Saturday, October 18, at exactly 9:00 in the morning in regards to Mindanao's 2nd Blog Summit. He introduced us to our fellow blogger who uses wordpress and showed us the freebies!! I felt more excited as the date of the summit approaches. After that, me and Ellaine went back to the office.

When I went back home, I was surprised to see my daughter crying and sobbing in one corner of our room because she only got upset. I showed her my love and encourage her that she has her own time to shine. And that is how my day ended up.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

sweet temptation

0 comments:

Post a Comment